Authentic Vision (AV) offers a mobile authentication solution used by customers worldwide for brand protection and consumer engagement. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, Authentic Vision is a rapidly growing company with a global team and due to increasing customer engagement is expanding the team in Europe.
The solution is based on security tags that provide any product with a unique Holographic FingerprintTM. The tags can be authenticated by consumers with use of a smartphone app. A business intelligence portal provides channel & consumer data intelligence based on the scans. Authentic Vision holds several patents and is cooperating closely with a global network of partners to fight counterfeiting.
AV has been successful in signing agreements with US based customers like HDMI (4k and Ultra label licensing program) and Commscope (Electronics) and international customers such as Danfoss (industrial products), Elsewedy (Industrial wiring) and Vulli (Sophie la Girafe toys) and several partners like Authentix and Eurostampa. The company is poised for significant growth and offers a flexible and rewarding environment which recognizes talent and commitment.
STAGE AND PRODUCT OF THE COMPANY
Authentic Vision was founded in early 2013 and the initial years were spent on evolving the core idea into IP, product ideation and product development. In the middle of 2015, customers were adopting the technology. We have been in market for 7 years and like most start-ups, went very broad across many industry verticals to determine and understand product/market fit. To date, Authentic Vision has ~30 customers.
We offer a smartphone-based product authentication solution, which allows anyone to verify the authenticity of a product instantly and without special equipment or knowledge. In other use-cases, users may identify themselves or unlock digital values based on the proof that they possess a physical security label.
Our physical security label features a unique, irreproducible holographic fingerprint. It can be automatically verified with a smartphone application, which uses the camera only. With each verification, users help to generate valuable data points, which are used to fight counterfeiting and fraud on a global scale.
To support realizing our vision and to improve our technology further, we’re looking to hire a
Sourcing Manager (F/M/D)
As Sourcing Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the company’s growth by making sure we can match the supply of our security tags with our customer’s growing demand.
- Conduct business trips to producers throughout Europe and attend the production process of AV Holographic FingerprintTM tags
- Manage tag production in close cooperation with the team
- Lead production or development projects both technically and commercially
- Pre- and Post-processing of production jobs
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and subsequently document and implement those
- Actively research possible product improvements or extensions
- Invent products and equipment the industry has never seen before
- Support and communicate directly with customers in case of tag related questions
- You have a technical background (HTL or university degree)
- You have an eye for detail, you are self-motivated, and take responsibilities seriously
- You are motivated to learn quickly and become a subject matter expert
- You are flexible and enjoy challenges
- You are looking forward to spending up to 30% of your time with customers and partners around the world, the other 70% will be spend in our Salzburg HQ
- Besides English, you also have good conversational German skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will work in a high-growth company, supported by an international investor network, our solution is used on all continents
- Learn anything you have no experience with from 2 experienced colleagues
- Excellent environment for fast personal development
- A flexible job, rich in variety and touch points with multiple industries
- Friendly and informal company climate, with flexible working times
- Regular team- and company events
In case you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: Authentic Vision Ivar van Dijk Vice President of Product & Development email@example.com
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1.890 gross per month. Our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and depending on your background and work-experience, your salary could be significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Authentic Vision GmbH