Authentic Vision (AV) offers a mobile authentication solution used by customers worldwide for brand protection and consumer engagement. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, Authentic Vision is a rapidly growing company with a global team and due to increasing customer engagement is expanding the commercial team around the world.
The solution is based on security tags that provide any product with a unique fingerprint, which can only be produced once. The tags can be authenticated by consumers with use of a smartphone app. A business intelligence portal provides channel & consumer data intelligence based on the scans. Authentic Vision holds several patents and is cooperating closely with a global network of partners to fight counterfeiting.
AV has been successful in signing agreements with US based customers like HDMI (4k and Ultra label licensing program) and Commscope (Electronics); and international customers like Danfoss (industrial products), Elsewedy (Industrial wiring) and Vulli (Sophie La Girafe Toys) and several partners like Authentix and Eurostampa. The company is poised for significant growth and offers a flexible and rewarding environment which recognizes talent and commitment.
STAGE OF THE COMPANY
Authentic Vision was founded in early 2013 and the initial years were spent on evolving the core idea into IP, product ideation and product development. In the middle of 2015, customers were adopting the technology. We have been in market for 5 years and like most start-ups, went very broad across many industry verticals to determine and understand product/market fit. To date, Authentic Vision has ~30 customers.
We are now at the point where we have developed the market focus based on market data, customer engagement and inbound traction that we are seeing, and we are shifting gears to move into growth phase. The target industry use cases where we will want to focus will be Brand Protection across a variety of industries (Oils & Lubricants, After Market Car Parts, Wines & Spirits, Agrochemicals, Industrial Products, Healthcare etc.), Licensing and Tax Compliance; and Label as a Key (Content Redemption, FinTech etc.) Furthermore, we can move into this phase because of a strong belief and the confidence of investors who believe in building a long-term healthy business. It should be noted that this is a highly competitive space and there are a lot of players offering a variety of overt and covert authentication solutions. Our differentiator is a breakthrough in the technology that helps solve for the issues and drawbacks of other solutions.
To support realizing our vision and improve our technology further, we’re looking to hire a
Senior Web Developer (F/M/D)
As Senior Web Developer, you will play a key role by designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining a unified web frontend for customer-facing backend tools.
- Have full product ownership: From concept, prototypes, building, testing, and maintaining a unified frontend for our web products.
- Support the company at integrating existing products into your platform, for example by adapting design and integrating unified authentication features.
- Get support from our infrastructure team for rollout/deployment.
- Be involved in other web-related products of Authentic Vision, for example by developing first-party plugins to your unified web frontend or assisting/mentoring other teams at the use of web technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES, ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- You have at least 4 years of experience with frontend web development.
- You are an expert at least one modern frontend development stack (e.g. Vue.js, • React, or Angular).
- You are familiar with backend web development, including modern authentication
- and security standards, with Java or Go as backend language.
- You are motivated to learn and share your knowledge with other team members.
- Your solutions are not merely functional, but reliable and scalable depending on product requirements.
- You are a quick learner with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- You naturally plan and organize your own work and schedule.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), good conversational German.
- Expert knowledge of modern HTML5 frontend web development
- Prior experience with large modular applications interconnecting multiple teams
- Good backend API development knowledge, preferably with Java or Go
- Relational database knowledge (PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with build systems and CI/CD for web technologies
- Software architecture and abstractions
- Ability to design and implement automated tests for your solutions
- Git for source code management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will work in a high growth company, supported by an international investor network, and have a direct impact on our customer-facing products.
- Flexible work times, a goal-driven engineering approach, and friendly colleagues.
- Excellent personal development by broad access to various company projects.
- Our open company culture enables you to explore and interact with other in-house projects and teams to expand your horizon beyond web development if desired.
In case you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: Kuckertz Head of Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
Authentic Vision GmbH