Authentic Vision (AV) offers a mobile authentication solution used by customers worldwide for brand protection and consumer engagement. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, Authentic Vision is a rapidly growing company with a global team and due to increasing customer engagement is expanding the commercial team in Europe.
The solution is based on security tags that provide any product with a unique fingerprint, which can only be produced once. The tags can be authenticated by consumers with use of a smartphone app. A business intelligence portal provides channel & consumer data intelligence based on the scans. Authentic Vision holds several patents and is cooperating closely with a global network of partners to fight counterfeiting.
AV has been successful in signing agreements with US-based customers like HDMI (4K and ULTRA Licensing Program), Commscope (electronics) and Helen of Troy (consumer products); and international customers like Danfoss (industrial products), Elsewedy (Industrial wiring) and Vulli (Sophie Le Giraffe Toys) and several partners like Authentix and Eurostampa. The company is poised for significant growth and offers a flexible and rewarding environment which recognizes talent and commitment.
STAGE OF THE COMPANY
Authentic Vision was founded in early 2013 and the initial years were spent on evolving the core idea into IP, product ideation and product development. In the middle of 2015, customers were adopting the technology without the fully complete product. We have been in market for 5 years and like most start-ups, went very broad across many industry verticals to determine and understand product/market fit. To date, Authentic Vision has ~30 customers.
We are now at the point where we have developed the market focus based on market data, customer engagement and inbound traction that we are seeing, and we are shifting gears to move into growth phase. The target industry verticals (use cases) where we will want to focus will be Brand Licensing and Tax Stamps (Royalty and Tax Compliance), Oils and Lubricants (Anti-Counterfeiting), After Market Car Parts (Anti-Counterfeiting), Wines & Spirits (Anti-Counterfeiting), Agrochemicals (Anti-Counterfeiting), Industrial Products (Anti-Counterfeiting), Digital Media (Anti-Piracy) and Healthcare (Anti-Counterfeiting). Furthermore, we can move into this phase because of a strong belief and the confidence of investors who believe in building a long-term healthy business. It should be noted that this is a highly competitive space and there are a lot of players offering a variety of overt and covert authentication solutions. Our differentiator is a breakthrough in the technology that helps solve for the issues and drawbacks of other solutions.
Senior Data Engineer (F/M/D)
- As Senior Data Engineer, you are responsible for building, maintaining, extending, and validating our data pipelines to guarantee reliable operation and integration into new and existing applications.
- You will work directly with multiple teams in order to ensure that our product’s data is accessible in a generic and scalable way.
- Your advice guides teams towards the right technologies for building low-latency data analysis environments / data lakes.
- Your primary work environment is a Linux-based Go & JVM (Kotlin) application stack, using Kafka/KStream as log processing engine and PostgreSQL+MongoDB for long-term data storage and analytics.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5+ years of experience in relevant fields
- Ability to take ownership of issues, coordinate their resolution with internal teams, and continuously prioritize own workload and meet the team and business needs
- Expertise in design and realization of event streaming architectures
- Expertise in Kotlin or Go for designing reliable streaming workers • Good software design, development, and testing knowledge
- Good organizational skills managing multiple tasks against deadlines • Good English and German skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Linux shell expertise
- Git for source code management
- C++ development skills are a plus to interact with our core technologies
- Ability to quickly understand specific customer processes for, e.g., creating customer-facing frontends for extraction of data
- System operations knowledge for Kafka, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with Kubernetes and related container technologies
- ML / Data Science knowledge to interact more closely with our R&D team
In case you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: Authentic Vision Ivar van Dijk Vice President of Product & Development email@example.com
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 3.048 gross per month. Our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and depending on your background and work-experience, your salary could be significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Authentic Vision GmbH