Authentic Vision (AV) offers a mobile authentication solution used by customers worldwide for brand protection and consumer engagement. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, Authentic Vision is a rapidly growing company with a global team and due to increasing customer engagement is expanding the commercial team around the world.
Authentic Vision’s solution is based on security tags that provide any product with a unique fingerprint, which can only be produced once. The tags can be authenticated by consumers using a smartphone app. A business intelligence portal provides channel & consumer data intelligence based on the scans. Authentic Vision holds several patents and is cooperating closely with a global network of partners to fight counterfeiting.
AV has been successful in signing agreements with global customers like HDMI (4k and Ultra label licensing program), Commscope, Danfoss (industrial products), Elsewedy (Industrial wiring) and Vulli (Sophie Le Giraffe Toys) and several partners like Authentix and Eurostampa. The company is poised for significant growth and offers a flexible and rewarding environment which recognizes talent and commitment.
STAGE OF THE COMPANY
Authentic Vision was founded in early 2013 and the initial years were spent on evolving the core idea into IP, product ideation and product development. In the middle of 2015, customers were adopting the technology. We have been in market for 5 years and like most start-ups, went very broad across many industry verticals to determine and understand product/market fit. To date, Authentic Vision has ~30 customers. Since establishment, we have raised venture capital to drive growth and expansion of the business and further our technology and solutions through innovation and product development.
We are now at a stage where we have developed the market focus based on market data, customer engagement and inbound traction that we are seeing, and we are shifting gears to move into growth phase. The target industry use cases where we will want to focus will be Brand Protection across a variety of industries (Oils & Lubricants, Automotive Parts, Wines & Spirits, Agrochemicals, Industrial Products, Healthcare etc.), Licensing and Tax Compliance; and Label as a Key (Content Redemption, FinTech etc.) Furthermore, we can move into this phase because of a strong belief and the confidence of investors who believe in building a long-term healthy business. It should be noted that this is a highly competitive space and there are a lot of players offering a variety of overt and covert authentication solutions. Our differentiator is a breakthrough in the technology that helps solve for the issues and drawbacks of other solutions.
Director, Marketing (F/M/D)
- As Director, Marketing you will be responsible for the acceleration of Authentic Vision’s goto-market strategy and execution and advancing the competitive positioning in the global product authentication market. This will primarily be achieved through a strategy that places customer value, awareness initiatives and thought leadership at its heart.
- Use Product Management principles to underpin marketing strategy for the lifecycle of the AV Solutions portfolio, with a major focus on post-launch activities.
- Define and implement an integrated marketing strategy and communications plan to advance Authentic Visions unique proposition and increase market share in line with business objectives.
- Develop and refine Authentic Vision’s brand position and messaging across a global marketplace; tell the compelling story about the key differentiators and Authentic Visions commitment to technological breakthroughs.
- Manage, develop and execute the various marketing functional areas for Authentic Vision which includes development of social media and web / online programs, PR, webinar / tradeshow programs, sales enablement, content creation, agency management and other marketing function aspects for the company, with an aim to build awareness and support the business.
- Drive awareness initiatives through several earned and paid media marketing vehicles such as Press Relations, Social Media, Tradeshows & Conferences and other media programs.
- Drive a demand generation strategy to increase the volume of high-quality leads which are, subsequently, converted into revenue.
- Lead sales enablement initiatives through the clear communication of the value proposition to sales teams.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues across Sales, Customer Success and Product areas to gain market and customer insights to counter competitor challenges and predict future opportunities.
- Play a key leadership role in designing and launching a ‘go-to-market’ strategy with the Sales Teams for emerging markets like Crypto-anchors, IOT, Augmented Reality and Blockchain.
- Work with analytics, decision science, and business operations to ensure optimal ROI for marketing investments and plans.
- Play an individual role in cultivating awareness of Authentic Vision, their mission and objectives through disruptive thought leadership. This could include representing the business at industry shows, speaking events or through composition of White Papers and Editorial content.
- Oversee and develop the marketing team at Authentic Vision. • Perform other ad hoc duties as required by AV management.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful candidate will be a revenue-driven, senior marketing leader who has acquired experience in HI-Tech – ideally within the Anti-Counterfeit/ Brand protection arena. The successful candidate should have:
- Graduate calibre and have demonstrable senior level marketing experience within the sectors listed above.
- Significant expertise in developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan, taking into account the organisations objectives and aspirations when building the full marketing mix.
- Previous experience gained within a technical product marketing environment is highly desirable, where Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) has been a feature.
- A commercially driven marketing practitioner with experience of partnering with Sales Teams in building awareness, demand generation and sales enablement programmes to drive sales pipeline activity and profitability.
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to synthesize and assimilate information to identify trends and opportunities.
- Strong ability to influence senior executives and build relationships across different functions, levels and geographies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; written and verbal – will have prior experience in delivering PR, Social Media, Editorial content & thought leadership activities
- Experience developing & driving brand and marketing strategy.
- Strong balance of strategic and tactical skills, with a flair for creative and original thought and a distrust of the status quo.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Exceptional fluent English, both written and spoken to set the right tone and message sent into the market.
- Enthusiastic and motivational leadership style; will be visibly passionate and capable of inspiring and galvanizing an organization
- Understands how own role links to other areas. Recognizes and uses the internal decision-making processes. Aligns one’s own behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the business
- Results-driven individual who will break down organizational goals and stage activities with relevant and achievable milestones and schedules, further demonstrating their attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong focus on execution. A professional with the appropriate level of drive to effectively manage multiple demanding and critical areas in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that results and deadlines are achieved without damaging morale
- A tenacious and durable personality, able to navigate opposite and conflicting opinions to drive a path forward that benefits the broader organization
- Natural charisma - comfortable interacting in a global context and with people holding varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- The ability to continuously identify opportunities for process improvements and maintains a sense of pace and urgency so that change is driven, and initiatives are implemented.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- A high-profile role within an organization developing next-generation authentication technology in a burgeoning market.
- Experience of building a marketing blue print within an organization ready to power growth through the innovative application of product marketing techniques.
- A high-performing peer group, all working toward a shared goal with extensive experience and knowledge of the sector.
In case you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: Authentic Vision Mahesh Sundaram Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 4.933 gross per month. Our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and depending on your background and work-experience, your salary could be significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Authentic Vision GmbH