Authentic Vision (AV) offers a mobile authentication solution used by customers worldwide for brand protection and consumer engagement. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, Authentic Vision is a rapidly growing company with a global team and due to increasing customer engagement is expanding the commercial team in Europe and International regions.
The solution is based on security tags that provide any product with a unique fingerprint, which can only be produced once. The tags can be authenticated by consumers with use of a smartphone app. A business intelligence portal provides channel & consumer data intelligence based on the scans. Authentic Vision holds several patents and is cooperating closely with a global network of partners to fight counterfeiting.
AV has been successful in signing agreements with US based customers like HDMI (4k label licensing program), Commscope and Helen of Troy; and international customers like Danfoss (industrial products), Elsewedy (Industrial wiring) and Vulli (Sophie Le Giraffe Toys) and several partners like Authentix and Eurostampa. The company is poised for significant growth and offers a flexible and rewarding environment which recognizes talent and commitment.
STAGE OF THE COMPANY
Authentic Vision was founded in early 2013 and the initial years were spent on evolving the core idea into IP, product ideation and product development. In the middle of 2015, customers were adopting the technology without the fully complete product. We have been in market for 5 years and like most start-ups, went very broad across many industry verticals to determine and understand product/market fit. To date, Authentic Vision has ~30 customers.
We are now at the point where we have developed the market focus based on market data, customer engagement and inbound traction that we are seeing, and we are shifting gears to move into growth phase. The target industry use cases where we will want to focus will be Brand Protection across a variety of industries (Oils & Lubricants, After Market Car Parts, Wines & Spirits, Agrochemicals, Industrial Products, Healthcare etc.), Licensing and Tax Compliance; and Label as a Key (Content Redemption, FinTech etc.) Furthermore, we can move into this phase because of a strong belief and the confidence of investors who believe in building a long-term healthy business. It should be noted that this is a highly competitive space and there are a lot of players offering a variety of overt and covert authentication solutions. Our differentiator is a breakthrough in the technology that helps solve for the issues and drawbacks of other solutions.
The Customer Success Engineer, Europe / International, is the technical support leader responsible for ensuring successful solution scoping and solution delivery for our clients and partners in the EU and International region. This person will be instrumental in both pre-sales and post-sale technical account management. They will work directly with the sales teams and the VP, EU / International to better inform and define our product and platform capabilities while ensuring client satisfaction and continuously improving our ability to deliver for clients.
This role of
Customer Success Engineer (F/M/D)
will focus on 4 major areas:
- Pre-sales Technical Support
- Scoping and documenting customer and partner projects during pre-sales activity. Own the development and implementation of customer and partner project plans in line with customer agreements
- Customer on-boarding: Project manage to ensure successful and on time deployment,
- Post-sales technical account management
- Work with regional management to establish and maintain alignment on regional business objectives
- Work with functional customer success management to establish and maintain alignment on product and platform capabilities and related processes
- Participate and assist sales with technical presentations and demos at customer and partner meetings
- Support the sales team with technical information for RFPs, feasibility of implementation during the scoping phase of the sales cycle by understanding customer and partner requirements around use cases, the physical tag (materials, surfaces, adhesives integration) and data platform (analytics, reports requirements etc.)
- Develop and provide expertise on AV APIs for sales
- Create and manage customer roll out plan for customer and partner projects, including the process with internal & external stakeholders
- Successfully onboard customers and partners and manage day to day implementation of the customer and partner projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction with both AV’s physical & digital products
- Direct point of contact for all operational & technical questions of customers during contract period
- Prepare reports for customers as needed
- Support sales in regular business meetings to assist in potential upsell, cross-sell, contract extension or introducing new products.
- Manage ad-hoc requests or major change requests from external clients (scoping, solution design, internal follow up)
- Observe AV global scan network and inform customer and/or Account Manager in case of any irregularity with their labels or data
- Ensure delivery of AV technical deliverables in line with customer agreements • Regularly lead executive-level reviews with customers in partnership with sales and Customer Success management
- Ability to quickly understand specific customer processes
- Advanced verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and German skills are mandatory, any other European language skills, will be an additional advantage
- Possess ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to drive internal projects to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak concisely and professionally
- Natural forward thinker/planner with excellent anticipation skills, who critically assesses possible solutions against the requirements of the business to develop realistic solutions
- Good organizational skills managing multiple tasks against deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of issues and coordinate their resolution with internal team
- Business acumen and proven ability to influence others
- Builds networks and relationships across the organization and works collaboratively with others towards a shared, common goal
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to continuously prioritize own workload and meet the business needs • Comfortable to interact in a global context
- 7-10 years of experience in customer facing technical support role
- Enterprise software experience and experience in scoping projects that entail API level integration
- Packaging engineering/design, sourcing material experience in the production manufacturing industry
- Brand protection programs with major brands
- Supply chain management best practices including serialization, track and trace
- 5-7+ years of experience in the Anti-counterfeit, Hologram or Security Printing business
- Existing network of potential clients for the Authentic Vision Brand protection
- Hands on warehouse management systems a plus
- Most travel will be North America and periodic travel to Europe will also be a requirement
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above position description and may be modified at any time by the company
- Employment dependent on eligibility to work in North America, employment references, background check
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will work in a high growth company, supported by an international investor network. Our solution is used on all continents
- Excellent environment for fast personal development
- Friendly and informal company climate with flexible working times
- Regular team and company events
In case you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and earliest starting date to: Authentic Vision Mahesh Sundaram Chief email@example.com
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 3.048 gross per month. Our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and depending on your background and work-experience, your salary could be significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Authentic Vision GmbH