Authentic Vision (AV) offers a mobile authentication solution used by customers worldwide for brand protection and consumer engagement. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, Authentic Vision is a rapidly growing company with a global team and due to increasing customer engagement is expanding the commercial team in Europe.
The solution is based on security tags that provide any product with a unique fingerprint, which can only be produced once. The tags can be authenticated by consumers with use of a smartphone app. A business intelligence portal provides channel & consumer data intelligence based on the scans. Authentic Vision holds several patents and is cooperating closely with a global network of partners to fight counterfeiting.
AV has been successful in signing agreements with US based customers like HDMI (4K and ULTRA Licensing Program), Commscope (electronics) and Helen of Troy (consumer products); and international customers like Lamina (industrial tools), Danfoss (industrial products), Elsewedy (Industrial wiring) and Vulli (Sophie Le Giraffe Toys) and several partners like Authentix and Eurostampa. The company is poised for significant growth and offers a flexible and rewarding environment which recognizes talent and commitment.
STAGE OF THE COMPANY
Authentic Vision was founded in 2012 and the initial years were spent on evolving the core idea into IP, product ideation and product development. In the middle of 2015, customers were adopting the technology without the fully complete product. We have been in market for 5 years and like most start-ups, went very broad across many industry verticals to determine and understand product/market fit. To date, Authentic Vision has ~30 customers.
We are now at the point where we have developed the market focus based on market data, customer engagement and inbound traction that we are seeing, and we are shifting gears to move into growth phase. The target industry verticals (use cases) where we will want to focus will be Brand Licensing and Tax Stamps (Royalty and Tax Compliance), Oils and Lubricants (Anti-Counterfeiting), After Market Car Parts (Anti-Counterfeiting), Wines & Spirits (Anti-Counterfeiting), Agrochemicals (Anti-Counterfeiting), Industrial Products (Anti-Counterfeiting), Digital Media (Anti-Piracy) and Healthcare (Anti-Counterfeiting). Furthermore, we can move into this phase because of a strong belief and the confidence of investors who believe in building a long-term healthy business. It should be noted that this is a highly competitive space and there are a lot of players offering a variety of overtand covert authentication solutions. Our differentiator is a breakthrough in the technology that helps solve for the issues and drawbacks of other solutions.
To support realizing our vision, we’re looking to hire a
Administrative Assistant (F/M/D)
Part-time (20-30 hours per week)
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the CEO and other departments (e.g. preparing and sending documents for signature)
- Be responsible for all office-related orders and services (eg. ordering and tracking stream of office supplies and hardware)
- Help to maintain the office and take care of all maintenance topics (coordination of maintenance)
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials on request
- Be responsible for (the technical) onboarding of new employees
- You have a business background (Education in business school or similar)
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an office environment, preferably an administrative position (working with excel)
- You have a good understanding for IT-related topics and are an active communicator
- You are characterized by your hands on mentality • You take responsibilities seriously and you are a team player
- Besides English, you also have a good conversational German
What we offer:
- You will work in a high growth company, supported by an international investor network.
- You will have the opportunity to learn on the job from your direct leader.
- Excellent environment for fast personal development
- Friendly and informal company climate, with flexible working times
- Regular team- and company events
In case you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and earliest starting date to:
Authentic Vision Sabine Pongruber Finance Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position (according to IT-KV 2022), which is € 1.664 gross per month – entry level (on full time basis). Our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and depending on your background and work-experience, your salary could be significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Authentic Vision GmbH